The Conservatorio di Musica “Benedetto Marcello” welcomes incoming students.
At the Conservatorio di Musica “Benedetto Marcello” the academic year is organized in:
- First Semester: 2nd November – End of February
- Second Semester: beginning of March – 2nd week of July
- Winter exam period: beginning of February – beginning of March
- Summer exam period: Half of June – Half of July
Christmas holidays from December 22nd to January 6th
Other holidays: November 21st, December 8th, April 25th, May 1st, June 2nd.
Requirements for the application
The students or their Institutions have to send the application in paper form (with cd/dvd) OR by e-mail (with links – e .g.: Youtube or Google Drive, no files please)
- Erasmus Application Form with photo;
- Learning agreement;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Recordings for performers (cd/dvd or link, min. 15 minutes); at least two scores for composers.
Deadline to send applications for incoming students is:
- For First Semester or the whole Academic Year: 15th of June
- For Second Semester: 31st of October